Are you passionate about digital marketing and customer value? As a Project Manager at Vendemore, you will be part of a positive and driven team at the cutting edge of account based marketing solutions. We work with B2B companies primarily in Europe and in North America, helping them to develop their Account-Based Marketing (ABM) tactics and guiding them through campaign projects targeted at their most important clients globally. Our company is open and dynamic and we make decisions quickly. You will enjoy rapid changes and a fast pace.
The marketing paradigm is changing as modern digital technology allows for much more targeted campaigns. As a Vendemore Project Manager, you will be right in the middle of this paradigm shift, helping our clients to get the best value out of their marketing spend.
To apply, please send your personal letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the Vendemore Delivery organisation, we are responsible for a high-quality delivery of digital Account Based Marketing campaigns to our B2B clients globally. Marketing is what we live and breathe, and as a Project Manager, you will manage marketing delivery projects, campaigns, customer reporting, and internal resources assigned to each project, to meet the clients’ expectations. We believe that you have a natural disposition for solving problems, an open attitude to change, a service-minded approach, and that you easily build good relationships with people.
In partnership with the Account Manager, you will be a key person in bringing value to our clients. You pay attention to details but have also the ability to see the big picture and give the customers consultative advice within our framework. As part of the Delivery team, we expect you to contribute to continuous improvements of our ways of working, as our edge lies in efficient work flows and processes, combined with understanding of the client’s situation.
You may have a background as a Marketing Manager, a Key Account Manager, or a Project Manager in a B2B environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Be single point of contact for the clients when the deal has been signed and the campaign project has started.
• Lead the work in the project team, through efficient communication, distribution of tasks, and continuous follow-up on progress. This may also involve management of work done by sub-contractors, e.g. content production or data sourcing.
• Ensure the quality of the campaign deliveries, e.g. campaign optimization, reporting, and follow-up on client’s KPIs. This may also include running workshops or strategic discussions with clients, depending on the scope of the contract.
• Deliver ABM insights to clients in monthly meetings, and give advice on the best actions to take based on the ABM reports.
• Together with the Key Account Manager, identify sales opportunities on a continuous basis, to extend and expand our relation with the client.
Your Profile & Skills
To succeed in the Project Manger role, we believe that you are a true people person and you like to inspire others to achieve goals. You are well organised, you like to solve problems, and you get things done.
We believe that you have/are:
- Understanding of marketing and/or sales in B2B environment.
- Great personal drive and high ambitions, integrity and confidence.
- Presentation skills, and an ability to engage people.
- A drive to achieve objectives and meet deadlines, even if under pressure.
- 5+ years of marketing, sales, and/or project management experience
- University degree
- Fluent in English, written and verbal. Swedish is an advantage. Other languages meriting.
- Leadership experience is meriting, but not a requirement.
- Experience of project management tools and/or digital advertising is meriting, but not a requirement.
Vendemore is a part of Bisnode Group and offers Account Based Marketing to B2B companies with complex sales processes. We offer sales supportive marketing solutions that generate demand, accelerate their pipeline and increase cross selling. Many of our customers operate on a global scale.
Working with us, customers are able to align their marketing spend with accounts that stand for the largest potential in revenue. We do it by targeting the right digital content to specified named accounts through online media solutions.
We are a hungry company that loves precision, presence and growth — for ourselves, our products and our customers. Our parent company, Bisnode is currently active in 17 European countries and is one of Europe´s leading provider of business information. Read more on www.bisnode.com
To apply, please send your personal letter and resume to email@example.com.
We will review applicants continuously so please send your CV and personal letter to us as soon as possible.