Are you passionate about digital marketing and customer value? As a Strategic Media Planner at Vendemore, you will be part of a positive and driven team at the cutting edge of Account Based Marketing (ABM) solutions. We work with enterprise B2B companies, primarily in Europe and in North America, helping them to target their most important clients globally. Our company is open and dynamic and we make decisions quickly. You will enjoy rapid changes and a fast pace.
The marketing paradigm is changing as modern technology allows for much more targeted campaigns. As a Strategic Media Planner at Vendemore you will be right in the middle of this paradigm shift, helping our clients to get the best value out of their marketing spend.
Vendemore is growing and looking for a Strategic Media Planner that understands programmatic advertising from both a technical and a business perspective. Main focus will be on developing and optimizing our Account Based Advertising products.
To apply, please send your personal letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Strategic Media Planner at Vendemore you will be part of the Product Management team and your contributions will play a pivotal part of our ambition in expanding our product portfolio, primarily in the area of Account Based Advertising. However, you will also work very intimately with assisting Account Managers, Project Managers and Campaign Managers to optimize our clients’ campaigns. Your main responsibility as a Strategic Media Planner will be to develop and maintain our strategic media plan based on our clients’ needs. In brief, this means that you will:
- work closely with internal and external stakeholders to gather information in order to understand their respective needs
- develop and maintain the strategic media plan
- identify B2B audiences and analyse their characteristics, behaviour and media habits
- be part of packaging and pricing of Account Based Advertising products
- negotiate contracts with media partners, primarily in Europe and North America
- implement, analyse, evaluate and follow up on contracts with media partners
- analyse, evaluate and follow up on overall media spend to optimise value
- work closely with and assist Account Managers, Project Managers and Campaign Managers to optimise campaign performance
- monitor the development of the marketplace for digital advertising and marketing
We are growing quickly so you will be able to affect the role and develop in it. This makes it important that you have strong drive and the will to grow.
Who are you?
We are looking for someone with strong drive, who enjoys working in a constantly changing environment and who is business-oriented. You have a great technical understanding of the programmatic advertising landscape and an extensive experience of working with analysis. You are an open-minded team player, who is flexible and willing to share your knowledge and experience. You’re also able to multi-task and have the ability to prioritize and plan your activities accordingly. In order to enjoy this role, you must have the capacity to switch between strategic thinking and matters that call for hands-on action. We also think that you have:
- relevant work experience as a Media Planner and/or buyer or other relevant positions
- university degree that is relevant for the role
- experience from working with a Demand Side Platform (DSP) and Data Management Platform (DMP) on a day-to-day basis
- experience and understanding of media and the new programmatic paradigm for ad buying
- excellent numerical, analytical and research skills to evaluate and optimise performance
- general IT literacy
- great written and oral communication skills in the English language
- great drive and high ambitions, integrity and confidence
- the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and make decisions quickly
We will review applicants continuously so please send your CV and personal letter to us as soon as possible.
What does Vendemore offer?
We enjoy sharing knowledge and experience, and hold small workshops regularly to keep everyone updated about the latest trends. You will have a great deal of influence and the ability to make an impact on the future—yours as well as the company’s. This enables us to offer an environment where you will have a great chance to develop, both professionally and personally.
To apply, please send your personal letter and resume to email@example.com.
We will start examining the applications directly.