Vendemore has been driving ABM foralmost a decade and on the strength of this was acquired by Bisnode in 2011. The relationship between Bisnode and Vendemore is a partnership of enormous opportunity, and through this Vendemore has developed into a leading ABM provider. Over the years, Vendemore's business has expanded and is now leading the market in Europe and growing rapidly in the US which now represents 25% of its income. Recently Vendemore was recognized as one of the top 100 Innovative tech companies in Europe by Red Herring. The company appointed a new Managing Director, David Ratcliff in late November of 2016.
- I live in Stockholm, but I was born in London and moved here 2005 after a lot of traveling in the Nordics. I have my background in the advertising and music industries. My background gave me the opportunity to meet a lot of interesting people in diverse sectors and markets, explore new countries and be a part of great innovations,
- I have been working at Vendemore since 2011 and been deeply involved in its evolution to the current model. I was Head of Global Accounts and Delivery before becoming Managing Director in the end of 2016.
- ABM represents a paradigm shift, it is not a technology but methodoly which is enabled by technology which will have more and more players bringing more competiton to the market. What makes us unique is the combination of ground breaking technology and expertise in the challenges that our clients face. Vendemore is all about bringing the best of people and technology together to achieve business results for our clients.
As for the future progression of ABM I believe that it will become the best practice for sales as marketing can properly support their pursuit of revenue and so the functions will become closer and closer. On the tech side we can expect more and more automation and I see machine learning as something tightly connected to this. When Machine Learning and Big Marketing Data are combined it will get very interesting.
- Apart from Xray vision, I'm a people person and I like to see people fulfill themselves.
- Back in the day, I found a way for Statoil to work with James Bond and showed Robbie Williams how to be a digital pioneer.
" Analysing the customer base" may sound large and complex, particularly if "Artificial Intelligence" (AI) and "predictive analysis" are mentioned in the same sentence. Don't get lost in the tech and the buzz words, it doesn't have to be difficult. It's s
A digital display ad campaign can be a very efficient marketing tool to build awareness and trust in a company. For B2B companies, a display ad campaign can be the first step in an Account Based Marketing effort. So how can you ensure that the ad will liv
One of the most common questions we get asked, is how to measure the success of a particular marketing activity. This can be a tricky question to answer, as marketing tends to focus on longer-term effects. Particularly in B2B, where long sales cycles are